Sunday, August 17, 2014

Freebies!

Six tapes from six excellent labels offered up for grabs no strings attached on a first come first serve basis. A way to say thank you to everyone who spent a moment of their time this year reading about what I've listened to. I've broken them into groups of two to help maintain my sanity a bit.

If you have interest drop me an email at guidemelittletape at gmail dot com and tell me which group you want. I'll try to update as quickly as I can which ones are gone. Feel free to list a few in order of preference if that's your jam. And for goodness sake, if you see/hear something awesome, use the links and go support these artists and labels.

Group #1 Gone to Devon from Sydney, Nova Scotia as of 8/17, Enjoy!
German Army Tassili Plateau - Field Hymns
Decimus Kemunculan - Sango Plasmo


Group #2 Gone to Matthew from Madison, WI as of 8/17, Enjoy!
Black Thread Contemplation/Incompleteness - Turmeric Magnitudes
Ø​+​yn & Uton Solid Geometry and the New Mental Order - Eiderdown Records


Group #3 Gone to Matt as of 8/17, Enjoy!
Hakobune / Sima Kim Split - Ginjoha
Cenote Glow Palmetto Rose - Worn Habit

No comments:

Post a Comment